Admissions Open: Kindergarten to Grade IX and XI
Admissions Enquiry Form
Submit Admission Application Form
- Submission of the application form does not guarantee admission.
- The children will be taken through an assessment process which is typically conducted after mid-January of every year.
- There is also a face to face interaction during which the parents or guardians are expected to be present with their children.
- The details of the assessment process will be available with the admission team at the school’s office.
- Full payment of fees as applicable
- Submission of the following documents:
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Birth Certificate (attested photocopy)
- Community Certificate & Aadhar (Self Attested Photocopy)
- Report Card of the previous year (Attested photocopy)
- 5 latest photographs of the student
- 3 latest family photographs (Visiting card size – 9 cm x 5 cm)
- EMIS (Educational Management Information system) Unique ID number from the previous school
- Please submit the latest photos with a plain background.
- The school’s office will provide the details of the fee structure.
Check List for Parents
- Application form duly filled in Yes/No
- Community certificate (attested photocopy) Yes/No
- Transfer certificate (photocopy attested by educational authorities) Yes/No
- Birth certificate (attested photocopy) Yes/No
- Photos (latest photos with a plain background)
- 5 passport size photos of the student Yes/No
- 3 visiting card size photos of student with parents/guardians Yes/No