This online payment system is provided by INSTITUTION viz. CHETTINAD VIDYA MANDIR KARUR
CHETTINAD VIDYA MANDIR KARUR may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Parents agree and accept the terms and conditions as set out herein.
1. Terms & Conditions of Service
CVM-KRR rules and regulations apply to all transactions along with special conditions imposed for fee payment. Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may continue to transact on the website. Please note that using the online payment facility on this website indicate that you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this website. Once you have clicked the ‘I Agree’ button at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions you have entered into a formal agreement with for the purpose of all transactions CVM-KRR as set out herein on this website.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- All amount quoted are in Indian Rupees.
- CVM-KRR reserves the right to change the amount at any
- Your payment will normally reach the CVM-KRR account to which you are making a payment within two working
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct CVM-KRR account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect student details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card/debit card/Net Banking supplier for any
- If the card supplier declines payment, CVM-KRR is under no obligation to bring this fact to your You should check with your bank/credit card/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will CVM-KRR be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A PARENT
2a) General Obligations: You shall access our web site only for lawful purposes and you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of our web site.
2b) Information Provided: The information you provide must be complete and accurate. CVM-KRR reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as CVM-KRR deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or Governmental request. Non-authorization of payment more than once by payment gateway for processing fee paid by you is liable to result in deregistration of your account with this site, without any notice.
2c) Applicant Responsibility: You confirm to us that you are 18 years of age or above and have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement with us and that all information you provide in respect of your use of the service is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all transactions undertaken using your password through our service. You confirm that you are the authorized holder of the credit card or debit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using the site and you alone use the “id” and “password” you have created in the site. CVM-KRR will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/debit card number account details number for payment for application fee on this site.
3. Limitation of Liability:
CVM-KRR shall not be liable to you save as expressly provided for in these terms and conditions and shall have no other obligations, duties or liabilities whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of the use of the service or connection to the website.
4. Accuracy of Information:
We shall use reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of the information published on this website. We give no warranty as to the accuracy of such information given on our website and reserve the right to amend and vary the contents of this web site from time to time without notice. CVM-KRR Sites/Services may contain links to third party websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of CVM-KRR and CVM-KRR is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
5. Exclusion of Liability:
CVM-KRR shall not be liable to you for any of the following types of loss or damage arising out of your use of CVM-KRR website and the service whether in contract or tort (including any liability for negligence howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations in the provision of the website and this service):
- Loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising.
6. Force Majeure:
We shall not be liable to you in respect of any delay in performance of these terms and conditions or delay in performance or breach of the terms and conditions due to any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
CVM-KRR is not responsible for wrong transaction due to incorrect details furnished by the user.
8. Refund and Cancellation Policy
After the transaction has been done successfully on CVM-KRR website no request for refund or cancellation will be entertained.
CVM-KRR is committed to protecting personally-identifiable information that we handle in the course of providing our authentication-related services (“Institution Information/Personal Information”).
10. Online Payment Fee charges
The fees to be paid by the Customer/Parent shall be computed and paid as specified herein below:
|Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, RuPay)
|Plus Applicable Taxes
|Debit Card Below 2000 Rs.
|Debit Card Above 2000 Rs.
|Net Banking (HDFC /AXIS / ICICI / SBI / Kotak / Yes / Federal)
|Net Banking (Others)
Terms of Payment:
- GST Tax and other tax / taxes if any applicable, will be charged in addition. (to be collected from parent)
- The transaction-processing fee is based on the current level of interchange/clearing house charges/Participating Bank charges. Any additional charges levied by these entities now or any time in future for processing of such transactions or on account of failed transactions etc. will be charged to parent in addition to the above mentioned transaction processing
- In respect of any failed transactions of any of the parents, processed through this service, the transaction failure charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect of the failed transactions shall be charged
IMPORTANT: By submitting a payment through the online-payment gateway website you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.