Educate individuals to become compassionate, responsible global citizens who contribute towards sustainable development.
The Sanskrit phrase ‘VASUDHAIVAKUTUMBAKAM’ means the entire world – the animals, plants, resources and mankind – is ONE family and every being is interconnected and interdependent. Our aim is to enable children to gain awareness about themselves, their place in the world, and sensitise them to use earth’s resources mindfully; to create and live in a world that is sustainable and peaceful. Our children will understand that their actions create ripples of change as they think globally and act locally to create a positive impact in the society.
With the awareness that we are interconnected, we seek to build compassionate, responsible global citizens who contribute to a peaceful and sustainable future.
We aim to shift the focus from “I” the individual, to “we” the peers, to “us” the community and ultimately to “ours” the world we share.
To empower students become life-long learners, to embrace diversity and be adept at 21st century skills by providing a stimulating, culturally rich, and joyful learning environment.
The sun at the centre of the logo represents life, energy, positivity and confidence. Around the sun is the star which is considered as a link between the spiritual and material world. It portrays drive and effort while leading us in the right path. The dots around the star symbolizes children and community.
The outermost star represents the structure and environment we function within.
Together these symbols represent strength, passion, vitality and wisdom inspiring us and leading us to great and greater heights.
Guiding Principles and Core Values
- Shift from mine to ours truly embracing the value ‘VASUDHAIVAKUTUMBAKAM’
- Create an awareness and understanding about the inter-dependence of all phenomena
- Synergise- Think win win
- Develop positive self esteem
- Learn and unlearn and relearn
- Nurture the ability to persevere, adapt and transform through courageous action
- Develop a social conscience to think, feel and act with empathy and responsibility.
- Think globally and act locally
- Provide life defining experiences
- Create platforms to contribute positively towards sustainable development
- Be the best of what one can be at any given point in time.
- Acquire the essential skills for the 21st century to collaborate, communicate think critically and creatively.